當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 贈言 > 畢業給同學的中英文贈言

畢業給同學的中英文贈言

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.58W 次

If you're feeling all alone,

畢業給同學的中英文贈言

如果你總感到孤單,

If somebody makes you cry,

如果某人使你傷心痛哭,

Don't you worry about a thing

不要爲此憂鬱

I'll dry your eyes.

我將擦乾你的眼淚

Everything'll be allright,

一切都會好起來的,

The sun is gonna shine on you.

陽光將會照耀你。

I will bring a summer breeze,

我將爲你帶來夏天的微風,

Turn your grey skies into blue.

把你的灰色天空染成藍色。

If you need a helping hand just call me

如果你需要一個幫手,就告訴我

Cos you don't have to face it on your own.

因爲你無須獨自面對。

Time is flying away, and years are passing by. Only our friendship is always in my heart. Farewell, my friend! Take care, my friend 流水匆匆,歲月匆匆,唯有友情永存心中。朋友,再見!朋友,珍重!

Time does not water down the wine of friendship; distance does not separate our hands of longing. Wishing you happiness forever!時間衝不淡友情的酒,距離拉不開思念的手,祝福你,永遠永遠

Don't be disappointed on the journey of life. There are friends in the world. Seize your chance and value your opportunities. May our friendship be everlasting人生路上何須惆悵,天涯海角總有知音。把握機會珍惜緣分,祝願我們友誼長存.

Chrous:

(Remember) Everybody needs affection,

(不要忘記)每個人都需要欣賞,

Everybody needs a friend.

每個人都需要朋友。

Everybody wants the same thing in this world.

大家有着共同的需要

(Remember) Someone who will always be there,

(不要忘記)我會一直在那裏

Right untill the very end.

直到最後。

No matter where you are, you can count on me,

不管你在哪裏,你都能依靠我,

I'll always be your friend,

我永遠是你的朋友,

If you need a palce to run to,

當你有需要努力的目標

A shelter when the rain comes down.

下雨時我將是你的風雨棚,

I'll be there to make you smile

我將繼續逗你開心

When the circus leaves town.

當馬戲團離開,

And even in your darkest hour,

哪怕在你最絕望的時刻.

When every little thing goes wrong,

哪怕是小小的`事出了錯,

Let me be your satellite,

讓我成爲你的衛星,

I will guide you through the night.

我將引導你穿過黑夜。

If you ever need a helping hand just call me

如果你需要幫手儘管告訴我

And I will come running back to you.

我將跑回你身邊。

Together we will face the world

我們將一同面對世界

And try to live our dreams.

設法居住我們的夢想裏。

I'll always pick you up when you are down,

當你摔倒,我總是會把你扶起

And if we have to say goodbye and go our seperate ways,

如果有天我們必須說再見,走向分別的路口

I want you to Remember I'll always feel this way.

請不要忘記,我們的友情依舊

I'll always be Your friend

我總將是你的朋友