當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 台詞 > 勇敢的心的經典台詞大綱

勇敢的心的經典台詞大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 2.87W 次

十八年,它的壯美仍舊曆歷在目;十八年,它的心聲依然四處播撒。十年後,我們沒有忘記那位為自由而戰的英雄,那段史詩般吶喊的自由

勇敢的心的經典台詞

eighteen years, it still remember the magnificence; eighteen years, its voice still spreading around. ten years later, we have not forgotten the hero fights for freedom, that e// to an end. you! willing to beds many days to change a chance, just a chance! that is to go back to war, tell the enemy, perhaps they can take our lives, but they never rob our freedom

你的心靈是自由的,用盡勇氣去追隨吧

your heart is free, and used up the courage to follow it

先學會用腦,後學會用劍

first learn to brain and learn to use the sword after

告訴你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有許多事值得爭取;但,自由無疑是最重要的,永遠不要帶着腳鐐,過奴隸的生活

tell you, my child/in your life, there are many things worth fighting for; but, freedom is undoubtedly the most important, never with shackles, slaves life

每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。

every man dies, not every man really lives ever

那裏很美,但是你更美

there is very beautiful, but you are more beautiful

為什麼幫我。

why did you help me?

因為你看着我的方式

because of the way you are looking at me now

和平就是這麼來的

peace is made in such ways

奴隸也是這麼來的!

1、Wallace: Are you ready for a war?!!

華萊士:你們準備好參戰了嗎?!!

2、King Longshank: The trouble with Scotland…is that it's full of Scots!

國王:蘇格蘭的麻煩在於:全都是蘇格蘭人!

3、Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.

斯蒂芬:上帝説這必將是一場漂亮的.勝仗。(我們有着)(或者他們有着)最精良的戰士。

4、Wallace: Twice as long as a man.

華萊士:長度是常人的兩倍

5、Hamish: That long? Some men are longer than others.

哈密士:那麼長?有些人比一般人長些。

6、Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.

華萊士:你告訴你的國王,威廉姆華萊士絕不會屈服。只要我活着,蘇格蘭人民也絕不會屈服。

7、Local Magistrate: (To his troops) Arm yourselves!

地方官:對他的軍隊:備戰!

8、King Longshank:Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons, and murdered the noble lord.

國王:叛軍已經繞過了我的一個要塞,並刺殺了一位貴族。

9、Prince Edward: I've heard. This Wallace is a brigant, and nothing more.

愛德華王子:我聽説了。華萊士只是個匪徒,其它一無是處。

10、King Longshank: And how would you deal with this 'brigant'?

國王:那麼你預備怎樣對付這個“匪徒”?

11、Prince Edward: Like any other common thief. Have the local magistrate arrest him and deal with him accordingly.

愛德華王子:象對待一般小偷那樣,讓地方官逮捕並處置他。

12、King Longshank: (To court people) Leave us! (Decks Prince Edward) Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town.

國王:對宮廷説:你們退下!(打了愛德華王子)華萊士已經殺死了那個地方官,並且佔領了那個城鎮!

13、Fight,and you may ,and you''ll live at least a while.

你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。

14、And dying in your beds many years from now.

年復一年,直到壽終正寢。

15、Would you be willing to trade?

你們!願不願意去換一個機會?

16、All the days from this day to that.

用這麼多苟活的日子。

17、for one chance,just one chance.

僅有的一個機會。

18、to come back here and tell our enemies.

那就是回到戰場。

19、that they may take our lives.

告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。

20、 but they,ll never take our Freedom!

但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!