當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 台詞 > 《源代碼》經典台詞彙總大綱

《源代碼》經典台詞彙總大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 3.13W 次

導語:小編收集整理了《源代碼》的經典台詞,希望大家喜歡。

《源代碼》經典台詞彙總

I took your advice,

it was good advice,thank you

我接納你的建議,想法不錯,謝謝

You look pale,everything ok?

你面色蒼白,還好吧?

Shawn,Shawn!

肖恩!

Anyway listen I wanted to tell you, the only reason why I canceled..

總之我要説,之所以要取消…

He calls three times a day.

I hear more from him now, than I did when we were together.

他一天打給我三次,比分手前還要粘人

What is it with guys?

這傢伙怎麼了

- I gave notice.

- Notice?

- 我接到通知了

- 通知?

- May I see your ticket?

- I ehh...

- 請出示您的車票

- 額

Hey

You are acting really strange this morning,are you ok?

你剛才的舉動很奇怪,沒事吧?

- Are we gonna make up the Minutes?

- We gonna try, Sir.-

- 十分鐘內能到嗎?

- 我們在盡力,先生

Hey, grandpa, what the heck was the delay back there?

嘿,老頭,為什麼會晚點?

- I just purge the tickets, Sir.

- I'd punch your face

- 我只負責剪票

- 剪你的頭

Shawn

肖恩

did I do something?

我做錯什麼了嗎?

Look, I can see, that you think you know

me but I don't know who you are

聽着,我明白了

你以為自己認識我,但我不知道你是誰

My name is Captain Colter Stevens

I fly Helicopters for the US-Army in Afghanistan

我是柯爾特·史蒂文上尉

在阿富汗替美國陸軍開直升機

- Shawn, that's ....

- Shawn?-

- 肖恩,這有點…

- 肖恩?

I feel sick.

我有點不舒服

- Careful!

- Oh, I am sorry!

- 小心

- 對不起

Right, let me help you.

好吧,讓我幫你

No, it's ok.

不了,沒關係

Hey !

嘿,先生

- You dropped this!

- Thanks!

- 你掉了這個

- 謝謝

- What is that?

- Chicago

- 在哪

- 芝加哥

"All on board, door are closing"

乘客請登車,車門即將關閉

"This is a Chicago-down train"

You ok there, captain?

“這裏是芝加哥下行線”

你還好吧,上尉?

Did you see that?

你看見了嗎?

You kinda freak me out.

你把我弄糊塗了

No, no, no.

不,不

Sean Fentress

Teacher

肖恩·凡崔斯

教師

- Are you all right?

- I don't know, what's going on

- 你還好吧?

- 我不知道,怎麼回事

- Talk to me Shawn!

- I don't know who Shawn is, and I don't know who you are!

- 説説看,肖恩

- 我不知道誰是肖恩,我也不認得你

Ok we can get off at the next stop

and forget whatever is going on here.

好吧,我們下一站就下車,忘了這些事情

This papers doesn't belong to me.

這不是我的證件

Look at me,everything is gonna be ok!

看着我,一切都會沒問題

Captain Stevens, this is beleaguered castle

史蒂文上尉,這裏是圍困堡

Captain Stevens, this is beleaguered Castle

acknowledge transmission!

史蒂文上尉,這裏是圍困堡

請回答

Captain Stevens, do you copy?

史蒂文上尉,收到了嗎?

Where am I?

我在哪?

You are with (operation) "Beleaguered Castle"

Are you functional?

你正在進行圍困堡行動

一切正常?

I am dizzy. Did I ... Did I just a-lock?

我有點頭暈,我被鎖住?

Adjusting your orientation.

正在調整你的方位

Can you report it this time?

可以報告一下嗎?

What is this ?

What is this?

這是什麼?

I am talking to?

我在跟誰説話?

Captain report what you saw.

上尉,報告剛才情況

- I don't understand it

- Where were you, before you were talking to me?

- 我不明白

- 談話前你在哪裏?

- There was an explosion.

- Coming from where?

- 炸彈爆炸

- 哪裏發生?

Some confusion is perfectly normal at this stage, Captain.

現階段出現混亂純屬正常,上尉

Do you have a visual signal?

能看見影像嗎?

Who are you?

你是誰?

- You already have that information captain.

- I do?

- 上尉,你已經知道

- 我知道?

Recall my name.

想想我的名字

We'll rebuild the pattern. Try to focus.

讓我們重構記憶,集中精力

on a mission

我在執行任務

I was flying...

飛在空中…

And then I woke up on a train.

然後在列車上醒來

Now I am here.

現在則在這裏

I need to be briefed.

我需要簡介

What unit is this?

這是哪個部隊?

- You're with Beleaguered Castle.

- Who?

- 這裏是圍困堡

- 誰?

- Stand by for thread 1 of alpha memory pattern.

- What is "beleaguered castle?"

- 準備首要記憶樣本項目一

- 什麼是圍困堡?

The exercises will assist you.

以下記憶練習能幫到你

Memory thread 1: This is a following passage

記憶樣本項目一:請聽下文

Lilly awoke in an evening dress and an opera cloak

莉莉穿着晚禮服和斗篷醒來

her hand were 5 play cards

- Is this a joke?

- 她手裏有五張撲克

- 開什麼玩笑?

The Queen of Spades, Four of Clubs...

黑桃Q、梅花4

of Clubs,Three of hearts, Nine of Hearts

梅花9、紅心3、紅心9

Is this a red flag exercise?

這哪像記憶練習?

End of thread 1.

項目一結束

Thread 2: The following is a recording of a western screetch-owl

項目二:下面是貓頭鷹的叫聲錄音

End of thread 2. End of owledge.

項目二結束,重構記憶結束

Acknowledge end of pattern.

確認結束

Stand by to initiate pattern recall?

準備重複記憶練習?

Go for pattern recall.

開始重複

Arrange the 5 playing cards in order of

descending value irrespective of the suit.

忽略花色,降序排列5張撲克

- Queen, two nines, four and a three

- That is correct

- Q、兩個9、4和3

- 正確

The passage I read contained mention of a woman's name.

What was that name?

請説出剛才短文中提到一名女子的姓名

Her name is Lilly.

她叫莉莉

That's correct Recall my name.

正確,回想我的姓名

Goodwin, your name is Goodwin...

古德雯,你叫古德雯

That is correct. Welcome back, Captain.

正確,上尉,歡迎回來

Ma'm, I need to talk to my father.

小姐,我要跟我父親通話

Has anybody been notified that I am stateside?

有人知道我已經回國了嗎?

Who bombed the train, Captain?

上尉,誰炸了那列車?

- What?

- Who bombed the train?

- 什麼?

- 誰炸了那列車?

A woman kept calling me "Shawn".

有個女人一直叫我肖恩

That is incidental.

Think Captain, remember back.

那不重要,上尉,回憶一下

Who bombed the train?

誰炸了列車?

I don't know who bombed the god damned train.

我才不知道誰炸了那破列車

- Then go back and try again.

- Back where?

- 那麼回去再試一次

- 去哪?

You will have 8 minutes, same as last time.

跟上次一樣,你有8分鐘時間

No, no, no, no, no. No more bullshit sim tests, ok?

不、不、不,別搞這些模擬任務了,好嗎?

I need to know, where I am,

what is the location and condition of my crew.

告訴我,我在哪,具體地點,以及機員的情況

Does anybody know, that I am stateside?

有沒有人知道我在美國了?

- You are obligated to give me this information!

- Start with the bomb!

- 你必須告訴我這些信息

- 關於炸彈

Where is it, what does it look like.

它放置哪裏,怎樣子

- What kind of explosive, how is it detonated.

- Right, right...

- 炸藥種類,引爆方式

- 好,好

- Find the bomb and you'll find the bomber.

- Find the bomb.... wait nooo!

- 找到炸彈,就知道疑犯是誰

- 找到炸彈?等下

I took your was good advice. Thank you.

我接納你的建議,想法不錯,謝謝

Ok,that's good.

這樣很好

And I signed for a NALSAR course.

Next thing you know, I'll be moving to India to find myself.

我決定去NALSAR唸書,我還打算去印度尋求自我

- Dont say....

- Know any good Gurus?-

- 別告訴我…

- 認識優秀的古魯嗎?

Oh, she got your shoe...

哦,她弄髒了你的鞋

So, what do you think? Am I on the right track?

覺得如何?我步入正軌了嗎?

It's the same train but it's different.

這是同一班列車但有所不同

Deep. I hope it's different.

I feel the same way.

好深奧,我同樣希望它有所不同

What?

怎麼

What is it with guys,

everything is more beautiful in retrospect.

這傢伙怎麼了,留點美好的回憶不行嗎

This looks so real.

這看起來就像真的

You know, I think it's gonna be really good for

me to get as far away from him as possible.

你知道嗎,我覺得還是離他越遠越好

- Unbelievable detail.

- Ticket.

- 細節逼真

- 車票

May I see your ticket?

我能看一下您的票嗎?

Thanks.

謝謝

They wouldn't put the doer in front of me.

他們不會給我個助手的

The doer?

助手?

You are the pretty girl. The distraction.

你很漂亮,但不會干擾到我

- "Distraction"?

- Every sim has one.

- 干擾?

- 每個模擬任務都會有干擾物

- Hey are we gonna make up the ten minute?

- We are gonna try.

- 十分鐘能到嗎?

- 我們會盡力的

Are you talking about Brian?

你在説布萊恩?

Hey Grandpa..

我説老頭

What the hell was the delay back there?

為什麼會晚點?

- What you late for?

- What?

- 你在擔心什麼?

- 什麼?

You seem concerned about the time.

What are you late for?

似乎你在擔心時間,你會錯過什麼?

I'm late to an asshole festival...

I hear you are headlining.

我趕不上那該死的慶祝,你現在上了頭版

Oh thats funny. Who are you, a comedian?

真有趣,你是誰,演喜劇的?

Yeah, he is a... comedian.

對,他就是個喜劇演員

Sit down, freak.

坐下吧,怪物

Fans...

瘋狂擁躉

Thats the guy. He came in 3rd on America's Got Talent.

Got sided twice for DUI.

是他,他晉級美國達人第三名,兩次酒後駕車被抓

- We talked about him.

- Thank you, ma'm, thank you.

- 我們談過他的

- 謝謝,女士,謝謝

You are welcome.

不客氣

- "Glenbrook station"

格倫布魯站到

Yeah,but at 1 o'clock the bridge is gonna be jammed.

是的,但是一點的時候橋上會塞車

Damn it!

天哪

Ah, I am sorry.

啊,抱歉

Hey Mr., hey

嘿,先生

- You dropped this.

- Ah, thanks.

- 你掉了這個

- 謝謝

"All aboard, doors are closing"

乘客請登車,車門即將關閉

The explosion came from behind me.

爆炸來自於我後方

- What's with you?

- Out of time to talk to you right now.

- 你怎麼了

- 現在沒時間跟你説

I got time for you.

我有時間

Next stop, Chicago, Union Station

下一站,芝加哥聯合車站

Oh, shit!

媽的

Goodwin, you gonna tell me how to disarm this?

古德雯,你得告訴我怎麼解除它

Should I ..... unplug it?

Or do you want me to just leave it?

我應該拆了它?還是放那不管?

Ok, ehmm

好吧

I am just gonna leave it.

我打算不管它

Ok?

行嗎?

Ladies and Gentleman, Transit Security.

各位,列車保安

- You're not.

- Due to a classified security-breach

- 你不是吧

- 出於安全保密需要

I need all of you turn off your personal electronic

devices till we pull into the station, ok?

我要求你們在進站前關掉個人電子設備,好嗎

That means laptops, cellphones, Cellphone Sir.

Cellphone, Sir! Thank your very much.

也就是筆記本、手機

關掉手機,先生,非常感謝

Pagers, anything electronic. Thank you.

傳呼機,所有電子設備,謝謝

It's a precautionary measure, it's nothing to worry about.

這是預防措施,不必擔心

So which is it,

security breach or precautionary measure?

這是安全保密還是預防演習?

Sir!

先生

- Is there a problem here, Sir?

- I am in the middle of a very big deal...

- 你有什麼問題嗎,先生

- 我正在談一筆大生意

Shawn?

肖恩?

I need you to turn that off.

我要求你把它關了

Why you don't show me that ID again?

何不讓我再看看那張證件?

Shawn!

肖恩!

Turn it off!

關了它

What's your problem, asshole?

你怎麼了,混蛋?

Shawn, what are you doing?

肖恩,你在做什麼?

Hey, not a good idea m'am. Not a

good idea. Oh, that's not a good idea.

這不是明智之舉,女士

I think you broke his jaw.

你打壞他的下巴了

It's ok, he is not any more real than you are.

沒關係,他跟你一樣是虛擬的

I am not real?

How about next time you drive to work!

我不是真實?不如下次你自己來開列車

There's not gonna be a next time.

不會有下次了

Stabilize.

穩住

Lower your pulse.

把脈搏降下來

- Did you find the bomb?

- Yes....

- 你找到炸彈了?

- 是的

There is hydraulic fluid all over the floor.

地板上到處都是水

It's not a concern, Captain.

上尉,不用擔心那個

- What is...

- Tell me about the bomb.

- 怎麼……

- 跟我講講那個炸彈

Where is that man?

I saw a guy with a crutch on the monitor.

那人在哪,屏幕上那個拄着枴杖的人

He looks like he is in charge,I wanna talk to him.

好像他就是主管,我要跟他談談

- That's irrelevant, Captain

- 只是不相干人士,上尉

- I wanna talk to your commanding officer!

- You can talk to him upon completion of your mission.

- 我要找你的上司!

- 等到任務結束你就可以跟他交談

My mission is in Afghanistan, where my unit is.

I flew two god damn sorties yesterday.

我和我部隊駐守阿富汗,昨天我出動了兩次

You've been with us for 2 months.

兩個月來你一直跟我們在一起

- Did you id the bomber?

- No, where is my unit?

- 你找出疑犯嗎?

- 沒有,我的部隊在哪?

And under who's jurisdiction is this simulation?

這個模擬測試是誰負責?

Captain, this is not a simulation.

Lives are depending on you.

上尉,這不是模擬測試,關乎人命的

What lives?

誰的性命?

What do you remember about the bomb?

Tell me about the detonator.

記得那炸彈嗎,告訴我引爆裝置的情況

No, no, no, what lives?

What you are talking about?

不,誰的性命,你在説些什麼?

I need to be briefed!

我要知道情況!

- Sir, I need to give him something.

- That's fine, go ahead.

- 長官,我需要跟他講點什麼

- 沒關係,去吧

Get ready to send him back in.

準備送他回來

At 7: this morning CST,

中部時間今早7:

a bomb exploded on a commuter train outside

of Chicago, killing everyone on board.

芝加哥城外的城郊列車發生爆炸,所有乘客罹難

and thats the train that you've been on.

你坐的就是那列列車

No, no, no, I am right here,

you are talking to me right now!

不,我就在這,正在跟你説話

A man named Shawn

Fentress was on that train.

那列車上有個叫肖恩·凡崔斯的男子

He, for all intents and purposes, is now you.

從各方面來説,他現在就是你

Every second spent explaining things

puts more innocent civilians at risk.

浪費時間解釋,就會有更多無辜犧牲者

This makes no sense.

這説不通

The train explosion was the first attack

of a series. There are going to be more.

列車爆炸只是第一波襲擊,後面還有

Now, did you find the bomb?

那麼,找到炸彈了?

In the restroom, ventilation panel above the sink.

在衞生間裏水槽上方的通風管道

Cellphone we done?

靠手機引爆,行了嗎?

Eh, no no. But that's good,

that's very very good, Captain. Good.

沒有,不過做得很好,上尉

Our record show that 2 calls

ended at the moment of the explosion.

數據顯示爆炸當時有2個來電中斷

of those calls were tethered to the

cell tower nearest the train.

其中個來電源自離列車最近的基站

So one of those calls was made by our bomber.

換言之其中一個就來自疑犯

Do you remember a freight train passing by

just before the explosion?

回憶一下,爆炸前是否有輛貨車駛過?

Yes.

是的

The explosion was timed to engulf the passing freight train

爆炸時正好波及了駛過的貨車

which means, the bomber had to be

watching both trains when the call was made.

換言之疑犯想同時炸了兩列車

callers, one of those is our bomber.

個來電,有一個是疑犯

I want you to concentrate on

the passengers in your car.

我希望你注意車上的乘客

Get to know them, narrow the suspect pool.

瞭解他們,縮小嫌疑圈

Look for ones who seem quiet

or withdrawn, who seem nervous.

看看誰一言不發,坐立不安

As always, you'll have 8 minutes.

一如既往,你有8分鐘時間

8 minutes, and I blow up again?

8分鐘之後我又被炸飛?

Yes.

是的

I need you to discipline yourself on this next pass.

我需要你在下一個任務中管好自己

Perform only the task that we assign you.

Everything else is irrelevant.

做好我們交給你的任務就行,其他別管

Charge the drivers.

啟動程序

Is my father even...

我老爸有沒有…

I took your advice...

It was very good advice.

我接納你的建議,想法很不錯

- You're kinda quiet today.

- Just got a lot on my mind. Careful.

- 你今天有點冷淡

- 腦子裏有點亂,小心

Yikes.

- Oh, so sorry

- Don't worry about it.

- 真對不起

- 沒關係

That's very kind of you.

你真是太好了

You're very decent.

真是大度

Thank you.

謝謝

- And real.

- Ticket.

- 真實

- 車票

- How's everything today?

- It's good.

- 今天怎麼樣?

- 挺好

- Anything out of the ordinary?

- Uhmm no.

- 有什麼特別的?

- 沒有啊

I mean behavior on the train.

Is anything... Anybody seems strange to you?

我指這趟車上有沒有什麼人看起來很奇怪

You look strange.

你就很奇怪

How about you,

does anybody looks sus// here. For a second.

- 你喝多了還是怎麼

- 過來,就一會

Come on.

來吧

- Just think of it as a game.

- A game?

- 就當這是個遊戲

- 遊戲?

They are all so utterly normal, Shawn.

That's what so terrifying about them.

他們貌似很正常,這正是可怕之處

Maybe there's a team network.

或者是個團隊

The sleeping giant coached with

the minister and them out there.

沉睡的大力士率領着牧師和其他人

Don't forget the sullen college kid,

he is the expendable one.

還有那個憂鬱的大學生,他是個小弟

I bet they are all controlled by the conductor.

我猜列車員是頭兒

Standing there dictatorial demanding tickets.

站在那裏統領着所有的車票

- You are funny.

- Damn it.

- 你真有趣

- 該死

- What about that guy?

- Deposition.

- 那傢伙呢?

- 排除

About that woman sitting across from him?

他對面的那女人呢

Hair appointment, every Monday, you know this.

You talk to this people more than I do.

每週一都去美髮,你懂的,這類人你見得多了

Right, right. And the guy behind her?

He's late for an audition, right?

是,她後面的那個呢?他要錯過試音,對嗎?

- To recorded offenses... That's the guy that was sided to

- A DUI, I know.

- 去錄口供,這傢伙被抓了

- 酒後駕車,我知道

Hey, hows the signal in here?

嘿,手機信號如何?

It's good.

很好

Is teaching not stimulating enough

for you anymore, Sherlock?

肖恩,是不是覺得教書不夠刺激了?

- Oh oh, now we slip to the racial profiling, that is.

- Did anyone else come out of the bathroom over there?

- 我們要開始對不同膚色族評頭論足

- 還有其他人從那衞生間裏出來過嗎?

- Well, I saw you coming out of there.

- Me?

- 恩,我看見你從那出來了

- 我?

- Yes.

- No

- 是

- 不

- Me?

- Hey Mr

- 我

- 嗨,先生

Hold on, hold on a second.

Just hold on a second.

等等,稍等片刻

It's gotta be something near.

它就在眼前

A broken phone.

一個壞手機

- Christina?

- Yeah?

- 克里斯蒂娜

- 嗯?

Excuse me.

抱歉

- Hey, hey come with me.

- This isn't our stop!

- 嗨,跟我來

- 我們還沒到站

- Now come on, let's take a walk.

- We don't get off here.

- 來吧,下去走走

- 我們不在這下

- I don't know, just be spontaneous.

- You gonna freaking me up...

- 我不知道,有點不由自主

- 你把我弄糊塗了

I know this gonna sound really weird

我知道聽起來很怪

but I have a really bad feeling about this train

and I think that we should get off, ok?

我對這車有不祥預感,還是下車吧,好嗎?

Just get your stuff.

"All aboard. Doors are closing."

- 拿好你的東西

- 乘客請登車,車門即將關閉

Come on, come with me.

來吧,跟我來

- So what now?

- Wait, one ........, I'll be right back!

- 現在呢?

- 等會,我馬上回來

Ready to get that coffee now?

準備好去喝咖啡了?

Oh sorry, yeah, ah... Jus-,

just one more second, ok?

抱歉,好吧,再等一會好嗎?

Oh for God's sake.

哦,拜託

Feel sick?

不舒服?

It's motion sickness, I get it all the time.

暈車,我總是這樣

Excuse me... Excuse me.

抱歉

- Are you following me?

- Can I borrow your phone?

- 你在跟蹤我?

- 能用下手機嗎?

No, I don't have one.

不,我沒手機

- Sure?

- Yeah, I am sure.

- 真的?

- 真的

Why you don't leave me alone please?

Or I call the police.

能不能別跟着我否則我報警

With what?

I thought you said you didn't have a phone.

靠什麼?你好像説過沒手機

You know, you have no right....

你沒權…

What are you doing? Gimme my bag back.

你幹什麼?把包還我

Are you crazy?

你瘋了嗎?

Where is it?

它在哪

- Shawn!

- Get back!

- 肖恩!

- 回去

Shawn, what's going on?

肖恩,怎麼了?

Shawn!

Stop, Shawn!

肖恩,停下

- It wasn't you.

- What the hell is wrong with you?

- 不是你

- 你到底怎麼回事?

- Are you insane?

- No! -No, no!

- 你瘋了嗎?

- 不,不

- Where is it?

- Get away from me!

- 它在哪?

- 離我遠點!

- Where is it?

- Get away from me, please!

- 它在哪?

- 拜託離我遠點

Shawn, Shawn, get up! Shawn!

肖恩,起來,肖恩

Shawn, listen to me, get up!

肖恩,聽我説,快起來

- Shawn

- Gimme your hand, get off the track......

- 肖恩

- 把手給我,離開那軌道

- Mr. C'mon

- Shawn, Shawn, Shawn, get up....

- 先生,快點

- 肖恩,肖恩,起來

Goodwin?

Come in, do you read me?

古德雯,快出來,聽見嗎?

Captain Stevens, this is Beleaguered Castle,

do you copy? Please respond.

史蒂文上尉,這是圍困堡

能收到嗎?請回話

It's freezing here, whats going on.

這裏好冷,到底怎麼回事

What's that?

那是什麼?

He is in trouble.

他有麻煩了

I think the oxygen just went out.

我猜是氧氣用完

Goodwin?

古德雯?

Goodwin!

古德雯!

Find a way to get through to him.

想辦法聯絡他

What is it?

What's going on?

那是什麼?怎麼回事?

It's not the tertiary cooling ether.

也不是三號冷卻系統出事

Just keep sending strings out,

see if he hooks on to something.

繼續傳送字符串,看他是否遇上什麼麻煩

It's hard to say exactly what he's going through.

很難説他處在何種狀況

- Sir...

- Please

- 長官

- 拜託

It's not a whole lot we can do from here.

我們在這裏幫不上忙

- If nothing changes,how much time does he have?

- Some...

- 情況繼續下去,他還有多少時間

- 一些…

not long.

撐不久

Lilly awoke in an evening dress and an opera

cloak, in her hand were 5 playing cards...

莉莉穿着晚禮服和斗篷醒來,她手裏有五張撲克

The Queen of Spades, Four of Clubs...

黑桃Q、梅花4

Goodwin, you out there?

古德雯,你在嗎?

- Goodwin, who is Goodwin.

- This is Captain Stevens, do you copy?

- 古德雯,誰是古德雯

- 這裏是史蒂文上尉,收到了嗎?

Captain Stevens?

史蒂文上尉?

The capsule lost power.

實驗艙斷電了

The capsule?

Is that where you are now, Captain, in a capsule?

實驗艙?你在實驗艙?

- You should know, who are you?

- Let me get Captain Goodwin, get to it!

- 你應該知道,你是誰?

- 我來幫你找回古德雯上尉

You invented this thing, right?

這是你的傑作,對吧?

- I did.

- Are you in command here?

- 是的

- 是你在指揮嗎?

I am. Were you able to locate the

information we need, Captain?

是的,你找到我們要的線索了嗎,上尉?

That's a negative Sir. I was unable to find the bomber,

沒有,長官,我找不到疑犯

but I did save her. A passenger on the train.

不過我拯救一名車上乘客

I got her off safely, a woman.

我把她送到安全地帶

Captain, it's gonna be counterproductive for you to try to save anyone on that train.

上尉,試圖挽救車上任何乘客會產生不良後果

They're outside the mission.

這不是你的任務

Well, but she survived.

And maybe the rest could too.

但她倖免於難,也許其他人也可以

She survived, but only inside the Source Code.

None of them will be safe.

她倖免於難,相對在源代碼世界,現實仍是死亡

What is this Source Code?

源代碼是什麼?

It's quantum mechanics parable calculus.

It's very complicated.

量子力學所演化,相當複雜

Try me!

告訴我

Fine.

好吧

When a light bulb's turned off,there is an afterglow,

a lingering halo-like effect. You seen it?

電燈泡熄滅後會有餘輝,餘輝效應,你見過吧?

- Yes

- Of course

- 是的

- 當然

The brain is like that, its electromagnetic field

remains charged, just briefly even after death.

大腦也同樣,即便人死後腦電磁場的能量也會短暫殘留

Circuits remain open.

腦回路依然開放着

Now there is another peculiarity about the brain.

大腦還有另一特徵

It contains a short-term memory

track that's approximately 8 minutes long

能保持段約8分鐘的短期記憶軌道

like a convenience store's security camera

像便利店裏的監視器

that only records the last portion of the day's activity on its hard drive.

只能在硬盤上記錄當日影像的最後一部分

Now combining these two phenomena,

綜合兩者

circuitry that remains viable postmortem and

a memory bank that goes back 8 Minutes

人死亡後殘留的'腦回路可以追溯8分鐘前的記憶

Source Code enables us to capitalize on the overlap.

源代碼世界允許我們同時利用二者

Shawn Fentress died on that train,

of all the passengers aboard he was your best link.

肖恩死於那趟列車,且所有乘客中他是你的最佳鏈路

You two share the compatibility in terms of

gender, body size and your synaptic maps.

你們的性別、體型、及突觸神經兼容性極佳

- What happens after the 8 minutes?

- After? Nothing.

- 8分鐘後會如何?

- 之後?什麼都沒有

You cease to exist on the train.

你在列車上將不復存在

You cannot exist inside the Source Code,

beyond Fentress' 8 minutes.

源代碼世界中你只能存在那8分鐘裏

Source Code is not time travel.

源代碼不是時空旅行

Rather, Source Code is time reassignment.

實際上源代碼只是時空重現

It gives us access to a parallel reality.

Now the deaths on the train were a tragedy

它使我們進入平行宇宙,列車上的乘客死得很慘

- but Source Code empowers us...

- No, but I saved....

- 不過源代碼允許我們…

- 不,我救了…

one person, that girl, that's always sitting across

from me. I pulled her off the train.

一個女孩,她一直坐在我對面,我帶她下車

Give me her name.

她叫什麼

Christina, I don't remember her last name.

克里斯蒂娜,我不記得她姓什麼

- Her name was Christina Warren.

- Yes!

- 她的名字是克里斯蒂娜·沃倫

- 正是

- She was

- That's her

- 歲

- 正是她

born in Moline, Illinois.

Died this morning on the train.

生於伊利諾伊的莫林,死於今早列車上

No, no, I pulled her off. She's fine.

不,不,我把她帶走了,她沒事

- No, she isn't.

- Believe me, she is

- 不,她沒活下來

- 聽我説,她沒事

- Believe me.

- She saw me get hit by the express train.

- 相信我

- 她看着我被特快列車撞上

- This isn't us getting anywhere.

- No, no, no, wait, wait....

- 這不是我們探討的範圍

- 不,不,等等

We have to send him in.

A second attack is imminent, Dr. Rutledge.

博士,第二波襲擊就要來,我們得把他送進去

- What second attack?

- The train was just the beginning

- 第二波襲擊?

- 列車爆炸只是個開端

- A letter of intent.

- I am sorry, what are you telling me here?

- 這是連環襲擊

- 對不起,你在説些什麼?

We have information that Downtown

Chicago is the next target.

有消息表明芝加哥市中心會是下個目標

And they're planning to detonate a dirty bomb.

他們企圖引爆一顆放射性炸彈

You have any idea how many people would die

if an explosion of that magnitude were to occur in the city?

你知道那種規模的爆炸會造成多少死傷嗎?

We're evacuating as we speak.

We've to stop it before it happens, do you understand?

目前我們正疏散市民,我們要阻止悲劇發生,明白嗎?

If you find the bomber, his second attack,

the real attack, we think, can be prevented.

若你能找到疑犯,便能阻止第二波襲擊

We have very little time left.

Out here the clocks only move in one direction.

沒時間了,時間不等人

Charge the drivers.

啟動程序

On the upper deck of the next carriage

there is a conductor's compartment.

在下一節車廂的上層有個指揮專區

It's a small office containing a strongbox.

是個帶有保險箱的小辦公室

Inside is a loaded to it. You are

authorized to use whatever force necessary.

箱內有一把裝滿子彈的手槍,必要時你可以開槍

I took your advice.......

It was very good advice.......

我接納你的建議,那想法不錯…

- You're still here.

- Of course I am

- 你還在這

- 當然了

Guess what?

猜猜看

You've quit your job and you enrolled in a

NALSAR course.

你要辭去工作去印度讀書

Good guess.

猜中了

Soda can. Coffee spill.

汽水罐,咖啡灑出來了

Listen to me... Don't answer this.

You deserve better than that guy.

聽我説,別接電話,他配不上你

Everything looks more beautiful in retrospect, doesn't it?

事後回想總覺得一切很美好,對吧?

How did you know there was....

你怎麼會知道…

- How well do you know me?

- Not that well apparently

- 你對我瞭解多少?

- 顯然不怎麼樣

Do you know me well enough, that if I did something that looked a little strange

有沒有熟悉到即便我做怪事還能信任我

and was maybe even a little bit dangerous and told you to trust me anyway,that you could do that?

還説不定有點危險,你能做到嗎?

No.

Wow, that was honest.

哇,夠老實

You are beautiful, you're kind,

and you are painfully honest.

你美麗善良,還夠老實

- Who are you and what did you do with Shawn Fentress?

- It's the new me

- 以前的肖恩·凡崔斯究竟去哪裏

- 我已經煥然一新

I don't want to hurt you.

我不想傷害你

No I am not gonna sit in my seat, alright?

He is bleeding, he needs medical attention.

我不會回座位,他在流血,需要治療

Is it true that you tried to steal a

gun out of the train security box?

你真的打算從保險箱裏偷走手槍?

Careful ma'm!

當心點女士

- Dammit!

- What were you thinking?

- 該死

- 你在想些什麼?

- Can I borrow your phone?

- No!

- 能借一下你的電話嗎?

- 不!

- You need to go to the hospital, Shawn.

- Please, please

- 你應該去醫院

- 拜託、拜託

- No, you need help

- Can I borrow your phone?

- 你需要幫助

- 借下電話

Why do you want my phone?

要我的手機做什麼?

- What would you do if you only had one minute left to live?

- I don't know

- 假如生命剩下一分鐘你會做什麼

- 我不知道

I would call my dad.

I would hear his voice and I'd tell him I am sorry.

我會打給父親,聽聽他聲音並致歉

Tell me everything is gonna be ok.

跟我説一切都會沒問題

Everything is gonna be ok.

一切都會沒問題

Oh yeah, the gun in the strongbox,

that was a really great idea. Thanks for that.

很好,手槍在保險箱裏,真是個好主意,謝謝

- Did you make any progress?

- Can I get access to a phone?

- 取得進展了嗎?

- 給我一部電話行嗎?

I need to talk to my father.

我要打給我父親

I will try to work on that , I will try....

馬上就開始做,我會爭取的

Goodwin, how I am doing?

I am just trying to measure my performance here.

古德雯,我做得如何?我試着評估自己表現

Have you ever gotten back in?

Am I doing any better than you did?

你進去過?我的表現比你強嗎?

No, we're wasting valuable time here.

我們這是在浪費時間

No, no, I have never been on the

other side of a Source Code mission.

不,不,我從沒進過源代碼

I wouldn't be a viable candidate.

我沒法通過測試

Why not?

-N, what is that?

為什麼?CAOC-N是什麼?

Because the specifications

are extremely narrow.

因為要求太特殊了

What are they?

都有哪些?

Captain, you should have found the suspect by now.

上尉,你現在應該去找嫌疑犯

This tactical advantage,this tremendous tool that we've given

you. Don't squander it thinking.

你擁有此神兵利器和我們提供的戰略優勢,別胡思亂想

Do.

去吧

Please contact my father for me.

請聯絡我的父親

This will stop at some point, Captain.

很快就要結束了,上尉

As soon as you finish the mission.

And you re doing really great. This will end.

等你完成任務而且表現出色,一切就都結束了

Whoever planted the bomb had to

have equipment of some kind.

不管誰放了炸彈,他應該帶着某種工具

Gloves,a screwdriver to get into the over

the head vent, flashlight, something.

手套,打開通風口的螺絲起子,手電筒等等

Check bags, backpacks, briefcases, anything.

檢查手袋、揹包、公文包等所有這些

So... I took your advice.

我接納你的建議

- It was very good advice.

- Hey Grandpa!

- 那想法不錯

- 嘿,老頭

- What are you doing?

- I am just...

- 你在做什麼?

- 我只是…

trying to remember something.

試着回憶什麼

- What is that?

- It's a Military patch

- 那是什麼?

- 軍事徽標

Were you in the Military?

你是軍人?

A friend of mine was.

我有個朋友是

He was in Afghanistan and he disappeared and

no one has heard from him since.

他在阿富汗服役,後來失蹤,渺無音訊

Do you have the Internet on your phone?

你的手機能聯網嗎?

No, it's just connected to the office

by a really long piece of string.

不行,只能透過線端上網

- Do you think, you can see what you can find on this guy?

- Sure.

- 你能不能幫我找找這個人

- 當然

He's been on my mind a lot lately,

his name is Captain Colter Stevens,he is in the th Airborne.

我最近總是想着他

他是柯爾特·史蒂文上尉,隸屬第空降師

Ok, you owe me.

行,算你欠我的

- I'll buy you a cup of coffee...

- Why don't I get one for you now

- 我會請你喝杯咖啡

- 為何不現在就來一杯

Christina Ehmm, I've been having these dreams lately...

克里斯蒂娜,恩,我最近總是在做夢…

Really vivid...

亦真亦幻…

- and you've been in them.

- Really?

- 而你總是在夢裏

- 真的?

What... oh, no...

No that I wouldn't. I.. It's just...

怎麼,不,我只是…

Ehm, I'll call you back in a minute honey. Yeah.

甜心,我等會再打給你,好

- Cramming?

- Uh, yeah

- 在用功?

- 恩,是啊

For what?

學什麼?

Ehh, Psych.. And I got a big test this morning,

so I should get back to it.

心理學,今早有個考試,我得準備下

- Can I borrow a pen?

- Eh, yeah, sure

- 我能借支筆嗎?

- 恩,當然

Woooh! Hey, that's not cool man!

喔,別這樣老兄

- Man... Your is a mess.

- What you doing man?

- 夥計,你的包可真亂

- 你想怎樣?

never find what I am looking for,

just like my bag. Just like my...

找不到那東西,就像我的包一樣

- How about you let the guy have his bag back?

- Finish your deal!-=

- 幹嘛不把包還給那傢伙

- 做你的生意

Stay out of this tough guy

or doesn't end well for you.

不要惹我,要不然有你好看

You can't do that.

你不能這樣

What am I doing? What am I doing here?

我在做什麼?

- Jesus.

- Dick.

- 上帝

- 混蛋

C-O-C-N.

c-o-c-n

美軍裏德醫療中心

Excuse me, ma',m. Ehi, how you doing,

good morning. You work at Walter Reed?

打擾,夫人,早上好,你就職於裏德醫療中心?

Yeah, I used to.

對,曾經是

- Ehm, I am in the Military.

- You are in the Military?

- 哦,我是軍人

- 你是軍人?

- Yeah, yeah I am.

- What was going on down there?

- 是的

- 下面發生什麼了?

Oh you know, we were just having a little bit of

an argument actually about, about this patch.

關於這個徽標我們有點爭執

Is that what they train you to do? Assault civilians?

他們訓練你幹這個?騷擾平民?

Ma'm please. Do any of these letters, they look familiar to you?

幫幫忙夫人,這些字母你有什麼印象嗎?

- Do you know what the "N" stands for?

- It's Air Force and the "N" stand for Nellis

- 你知道N代表什麼?

- 這是美國空軍,N代表內利斯基地

Can I borrow your phone?

能借下手機嗎?

You know what, actually I can pay for it. I don't

even have to borrow, I can pay you for it.

事實上我可以付錢,不是借,我會付錢

- like dollars

- I don't want your money

- 比方説美元

- 我不要你的錢

- Just bring it back.

- All right, thank you so much

- 記得還回來

- 好的,非常感謝

Come on, come on, come on, come on....

快點

Post operator.

這是話務員

- Uhm, Rutledge please.

- Please hold,say please

- 請接拉特利奇博士

- 稍等,請講

- You tell him Captain Colter Stevens is calling

- Hold the line.

- 告訴他史蒂文上尉找他

- 請別掛

All aboard. Doors are closing.

乘客請登車,車門即將關閉

Dr Rutledge will be on in a moment.

拉特利奇博士馬上就到

- I have to tell you something.

- I know, I found him

- 有件事我不得不説

- 我知道,我找着他了

- Your friend...

- I got him.

- 你的朋友

- 我找到他了

- An Air Force Base. In Las Vegas.

- No, he's not

- 拉斯維加斯的空軍基地

- 他不在那

- He's dead, Shawn.

- What?

- 他死了,肖恩

- 什麼?

I am sorry. Your friend was killed in action two months ago.

很抱歉你朋友在兩個月前的行動中犧牲

No, you must have gotten the name wrong.

不,你一定是記錯名字了

Colter Stevens, th Airborne helicopter pilot,

was on the first site I tried.

柯爾特·史蒂文上尉,第空降師直升機機師

就在第一個網站裏

His father's name is Donald, right?

他的父親叫唐納德,對吧?

This is from last week.

這是上週新聞

"Donald Stevens will join host Eleonor

Gwah to discuss the death of his son,

唐納德將會同主持人艾倫諾討論他兒子的死

Army Captain Colter Stevens who died in Afghanistan in February

二月時死於阿富汗的陸軍上尉柯爾特·史蒂文

and was honored posthumously with the silver star.

他被追授銀星勛章

Also on the broadcast will be Army

Sergent Rorbert Alvarez,

我們還會在廣播中邀請陸軍中士羅伯特

whose life was saved by Captain Stevens in

a firefight just outside of Kandahar.

史蒂文上尉在坎大哈城外的一次交火中救了他性命

I'm sorry.

抱歉

Captain.

上尉

- Shawn... talk to me.

- Captain.

- 肖恩,説話啊

- 上尉

Captain Stevens,

my name is Captain Colleen Goodwin.

史蒂文上尉,我是古德雯上尉

You're with operation Beleaguered Castle.

You are safe.

你正在進行圍困堡行動,你沒事了

- Now, can you tell me what you see?Just look and think.

- I see a card

- 告訴我你看到了什麼,仔細觀察

- 我看見一張牌

That's good.

很好

Do you copy, we're taking a lot of RPG fire here.

收到了嗎,這裏受到猛烈攻擊

Am I dead?

我死了嗎?

A radio listing is saying that I died in

a helicopter crash

電台説我死於直升機事故

- in country, and my father received a medal for me.

- Your condition is not the issue here

- 我老爸收到了我的獎章

- 你的狀況並不重要

You need to focus on preventing

any subsequent attacks.

你應該防止所有可能的後續襲擊

Everything else is irrelevant.

其他的一切都無關緊要

News report saying that I am dead is irrelevant?

新聞裏説我死了也無所謂?

Until the person or persons who blew up

that train are in custody... yes!

對,除非抓住疑犯

Goodwin.

古德雯

One soldier to another.

Am I dead?

實話實説,我死了嗎?

Part of your brain remains activated.

你的大腦還有一部分能夠活動

What about the rest of me?

I can see my hands and my feet. They still move.

剩餘部分呢?我能看見手腳,它們都能動

They're a manifestation.

They're just your way of making sense of all this.

它們只是你意識虛構出來的

are you saying?

Are you saying that I am imagining this?

你在説什麼?是我意識虛構出來

I'm imagining that...I am still alive, that I am in this capsule?

我想象出…我還活着,呆在這個實驗艙裏?

We have fourth amp dropping.

4號指標在下降

Captain, what just happened?

上尉,剛才怎麼了?

Can I ask you a question?

我能問個問題嗎?

The capsule is a manifestation as well.

實驗艙也是想象出來的

- Where am I?

- Thats classified

- 我在哪?

- 這是機密

Fuck you!

去死吧!

Captain, I can not imagine

what you must be feeling right now,

上尉,我無法體會你現在的感受

but if are to prevent a second

attack, we need to send you back immediately.

但為阻止第二波攻擊,我們需要馬上送你回去

And Captain, you cannot deviate from

the mission while inside the Source Code.

還有上尉,在源代碼世界你不能脱離任務

Even to investigate your, to investigate what happened to you.

就算是調查你自己的命運也不行

There is only one continuum

on this end and it can't be unsettled.

一切都設定好,不能擾亂它

Well, you know, I did unsettle it.

I called you from the train.

我擾亂它了,我在列車上給你打了電話

Just before the explosion, so 7: this morning

they paged you with a call.....

就在爆炸前,所以今早7點分你應該收到一個來電

You may have made that call from the train,

but I would never receive it here.

也許你在列車上致電我,但我從未接到過

It's a different reality, Captain.

這是不同的世界,上尉

If the call even went through it would be

received by a different me entirely.

就算電話接通,接聽的也是另一個我

This may be difficult for you to hear,

but you are a hand on a clock, understand?

可能匪夷所思,但你只不過是時鐘上的指針,懂嗎?

We set you, you move forward.

We reset you, you move again.

我們設定你,你就往前走,重新設置,又繼續往前

And that represents the entirety of your function here.

這就是你的全部價值

You know what, next time, I'll send you a pizza.

I see, if that makes an impression.

知道嗎,下次我要送你個比薩,包你印象深刻

You cannot alter the continuum of this

reality from within the Source Code.

你在源代碼世界裏無法影響到這個世界

This can't be legal what you are doing.

法律不會允許你這麼做的

In fact, your acquisition by this program

as well as the program itself,

事實上,你的參與以及計劃自身

has been reviewed and sanctioned by a military court.

已經通過軍事法庭的審核和批准

You know, many soldiers would find

this preferable to death.

許多士兵都發現這比死亡要好些

The opportunity

to continue serving their country.

相反可以繼續報效祖國

Have you....

Have you spent much time in battle, sir? Uh?

先生,你有沒有上過戰場?

That's immaterial.

這不重要

Any soldier I've ever served with could say

that one death is service enough.

和我並肩作戰的戰友會説死一次就足夠了

Fine, you can have that in return

for completing this mission.

好,等到任務完成你可以如願以償

- Wha... Have what?

- I'll give you what you want

- 什麼?

- 我可以給你想要的

Terminate your service,let you die.

讓你退役,讓你死

This is taking too long, you've been to easy on him.

No more rest periods.

浪費這麼多時間,你太縱容他,以後別這樣

I am certain, we can find other service men

with wounds similar to yours

我確信,我們能找到跟你傷勢相似的軍人

who'll consider being a part of this program an honor.

他們會榮幸地加入此項目

Uh? No, no, no, no, no. Wait, wait. What?

不,不,不,等等,什麼?

Send him back.

Charge the drivers.

送他回去,啟動程序

And Captain Stevens, I'd like you to

remember that it's not only about you,

還有史蒂文上尉,希望你記住這不僅關係到你

but it's also about 2 million

real world Americans.

還涉及兩百萬真實存在的美國人

Now you may not value your own life,

現在你不僅要珍惜自己的生命

I do however ask that you value theirs.

我要求你也要珍惜他們的

Advice....

建議…

Hey Grandpa.....

嘿,老頭

Calm yourself, you're back.

冷靜下來,你回來了

Did you find the bomber?

你找到嫌犯嗎?

Uh..... hundreds of people on that train.

唔…列車上有幾百號人

Well, then check them out one by one.

那就挨個檢查

Doesn't matter what you

do to them, they're already dead.

任憑你處置,他們已經死了

Get to that gun and shoot them all if you

have to, but get us some usable intel.

必要時拿槍殺掉他們,但得拿到有用情報

No! No, wait!

不,等等

- We have to keep doing this, until you find the bomber.

- Please, I am trying, I am trying

- 我們會一直做下去,直到你找到疑犯

- 別這樣,我在努力

Who is the bomber?

誰放置炸彈

I am trying.

我在努力

I am sorry, Captain. I know you are

exhausted and we are all frustrated,

抱歉上尉,我知你筋疲力盡,我們都很沮喪

but we can not fail. You can do this.

但我們不能失敗,你能做到

- I can't, I can't...

- Yes, you can

- 我不能

- 不,你可以

You are a born hero, son.

Even your father thinks so.

你天生是個英雄,孩子,你父親也這麼想

Saving people is what you do best.

你擅長拯救他人

It was about a stir, too.

I didn't wanna regroup back

同時我很混亂,我不想他歸隊

I just..... started feeling like

he didn't wanna come home anymore

我開始感覺到他再也不願歸家

- Dad?

- Somehow, he couldn't come home.

- 爸爸?

- 不知為何,他不能回家

and he wouldn't talk to me.... wouldn't hear me.

他不想和我説話,不願聽從我

Hardly said he just.... couldn't leave his unit

out there without him and that was that.

可以説,他不能留下自己的部隊不管

Those guys.... were his family.

I said two things I shouldn't have. I don't know.

他視其為家人,我現在痛不堪言

I never fully understood him.

And I can't believe he is gone.

我從未了解他,我真的無法相信他戰死沙場

Send me back in.

送我進去

Please don't

blow me up again.

拜託別再炸飛我

- Hello?

- I know, its you.

- 你好

- 我知道是你

I am gonna find you.

Turn around?

我會找到你的

轉過身來

- Hey there.

- Me?

- 嘿

- 我?

Why you look so surprised?

你為什麼看起來這麼驚訝?

Don't.

Move. Move. Move. The bag over there.

Move over, put the bag over there and move over.

動一下,把包放那

Move over. Now hand me your phone.

坐過去,把你的手機給我

- You're done! You're done.

- What?

- 你完了,你完了

- 什麼?

- You can't kill anybody anymore.

- What? I don't understand

- 你沒機會再殺人了

- 什麼?我不明白

- You gonna trigger the bomb with your phone.

- What?

- 你打算用手機引爆炸彈

- 什麼?

I swear I don't know

what you're talking about.

我發誓不知道你在説什麼

Listen, my name is George Troxel,

I am software engineer, ok?

聽着,我是軟件工程師喬治·特羅克塞

I was talking to my wife.

正在跟妻子談電話

Try it call, dial it again.

試試看,再撥一次

Ok, I am gonna press redial.

Your phone is gonna ring and then I gonna shot you.

好,我要重撥,要是你手機響了,我就殺了你

Shit, I am sorry. Sorry.

媽的,抱歉

Hey! You dropped this.

嗨,你掉了這個

Wow, thanks.

哇,謝謝

All aboard. Doors are closing.

乘客請登車,車門即將關閉

Shit, no, no!

該死,不,不!

No!

不!

Come on!

快啊!

Stop the train!

把車停下!

Hey!

嘿!

Hey!

嘿!

- Derek Frost

- Yes?

- 德里克·弗羅斯特

- 什麼事?

- See this?

- Yes

- 看到了嗎

- 是的

- Recognize it?

- No

- 認出來了嗎?

- 不

- Jesus.

- How about you give me your wallet?

- 天啊

- 把皮包給我如何?

Ok

No, you left it on the train deliberately.

不,你故意把它落在車上

I... must dropped it.

我肯定是弄掉了

No, you planted it there, so everybody

would think you were dead.

不,你把它放在那,所以大家都以為你死了

- I know, it's you.

- How do you know so much?

- 我知道是你乾的

- 你知道的太多了

Hell is that thing?

那是什麼鬼東西

Wow, wow, wow. wow, wow.

Slow down, slow down.

喔,慢點

- Do you wanna see it?

- Very patriotic

- 你想看看嗎?

- 你還挺愛國

Slowly, slowly!

慢慢來,慢慢來!

All right, all right. Back up, back up! Back up!

行了,行了,退後,退後

Not many people could build that.

沒幾個人會造那個

Alright, where is your next target?

好的,你的下一個目標是哪裏?

Shawn?

肖恩?

Shawn Fentress.

肖恩·凡崔斯

Teacher. History.

歷史老師

I don't know you.

我不認識你

I think I killed your girlfriend.

我猜我殺了你女朋友

Why?

為什麼?

Oh, you messed up my timing.

哦,你擾亂了我的時機

Why!?

為什麼?

Oh, you mean why this.

你是説為什麼造這個

Because the world is hell.

因為這世界就是一坨屎

But we have a chance to start over in the rubble

不過我們有機會從頭開始

but first there has to be rubble

不過先得把一切都抹乾淨

You are teacher. You..... will understand.

你是老師…你會明白的

Christina... Stay with me!

克里斯蒂娜,留在我身邊

Stay with me!

跟我在一起

Everything is gonna be ok.

一切都會沒問題

This isn't the end.

這還沒完

Check through there

I'll go check this way.

查查那邊,我要檢查這裏

This is Beleaguered Castle.

這裏是圍困堡

Captain, this is Beleaguered Castle.

Acknowledge transmission.

上尉,這裏是圍困堡,確認通話

Captain Stevens, this is Beleaguered Castle,

acknowledge transmission.

史蒂文上尉,這裏是圍困堡,確認通話

I have your bomber,

I have his name.

我找到疑犯了,我知道他的名字

You have the bomber's name?

你知道他的名字了?

Derek Frost.

德里克·弗羅斯特

He got into a rented white van in

the Glenbrook Station parking lot.

他在格倫布魯站停車場進入了一輛租來的貨車

Illinois plate, 5CGY

伊利諾伊的車牌5CGY

Illinois plate, 5CGY

伊利諾伊車牌5CGY

All right, let's move.

好的,開始行動

And Goodwin..... and Goodwin,

there is a radioactive device in the van

古德雯,貨車上有個輻射裝置

some kind of bomb.

某種炸彈

- Thank you, Captain.

- Yes, Ma'm

- 謝謝你,上尉

- 是的,女士

Thank you, Captain.

謝謝你,上尉

- You now off the clock.

- About our deal?

- 你不用再做指針了

- 我們的交易呢?

I had hoped that you might reconsider

that for the sake of the program.

我希望你重新考慮,繼續參與此項目

I have,

I want something else now.

我想過了,我改主意了

Good.

很好

I.... I still wanna die, but I wanna go back in and

I wanna save all those people on that train first.

我仍想死,但我想回去救回列車上的所有乘客

- It doesn't work that way, it can't.

- No, I know, I know, I know....

- 這行不通,沒用的

- 不,我知道,我知道

I am not really asking to believe me, sir.

我不指望你會相信我,長官

I am just..I am asking to have the decency to let me try.

我只是請求你容許我嘗試一下

CPD2 this is AS

CPD2,這裏是AS

Van is approaching fens

cape to the quarry, over.

貨車正接近費斯海角向採石場行駛

Roger that, AS. We're on the vehicle,

that into the quarry road.

收到,AS,我們在追蹤,它駛入採石場路

We'll stop him about half way down, over.

我們會在半路截下它,完畢

AU-SWAT2, this is CPD2, block

the east end of the road, over.

AU-SWAT2,封鎖馬路東頭,完畢

AU-SWAT2, roger that.

AU-SWAT2,收到

We are going to switch now to a

live feed from our Chicago affiliate.

現在我們將鏡頭轉向芝加哥現場

The swat team is approaching the white van.

特警正在接近白色貨車

An Illinois man has been

sorted through this morning...

一個伊利諾伊人今早一直在…

The door is op... the door is open and the man is on the ground.

It appears he has surrendered.

車門打開,那人趴在地上,看來他已投降

- Earlier today the police discovered a.....

-Congratulations, Captain.

今天早些時候,警察發現…

in the backyard shack..

後院小屋內的實驗室

In recent months Frost started posting

anti-government statements on his website.

近幾月弗羅斯特開始在自己網頁上發佈反政府聲明

Yes Sir, it's a real validation of the program

這表明此實驗是有效的

a clear window into just how

revolutionary Source Code can be.

源代碼所引發的革命才剛初露鋒芒

We finally have a powerful

weapon now in the war on terror.

我們終於有對付恐怖分子的殺手鐗

Congratulations Captain,

job well done.

恭喜你上尉,做得好

He is not gonna send me back in,

is he, Goodwin?

他不會把我送回去,是吧,古德雯?

I am still waiting an answer.

我還在等待答覆

Are you married, Captain?

上尉,你結婚了嗎?

Jeff, why don't you go take a break?

You deserve to celebrate.

傑夫,你何不休息一下慶祝一番

Sure.

當然

- Can I get you something?

- No, I am fine

- 要我給你帶點什麼?

- 不了,謝謝

Why, you asking me on a date?

怎麼,你這是在約會嗎?

Sorry, poor taste.

對不起,開個玩笑

Are you married?

你結婚了嗎?

No.

沒有

I am divorced.

我離婚了

You think there is

an alternate version of you?

你覺得會不會有另一個版本的你?

A Goodwin who made different choices?

另有選擇的古德雯?

What do you mean?

你想説什麼?

like uh, you didn't get married or you didn't

get divorced, or just married someone else

比如,你沒結婚或沒離婚,再或者是嫁了別人

a woman who has took a

different fork in the road?

在人生的道路上選擇了別的岔路

No, I don't, Captain.

上尉,我不認同

What you experienced was a shadow,

it was an afterimage of a victim on a train.

你所體驗的只是殘留在列車遇害者的影像

This is real life, here.

這裏則是真實世界

The one where you talking to

a dead helicopter pilot?

真實到你可和死去的直升機機師談話?

The program wasn't designed to alter the past,

這個程序不是用來改變過去的

it was designed to affect the future.

And you have done that.

它能創造未來,而你已經做到了

I missed something, Captain.

我漏了什麼,上尉

That train shouldn't have blown up.

列車不應該爆炸

There must have been a second detonator.

Something I couldn't see. A fail-safe.

肯定還有第二重起爆裝置,我沒找到

It's a computer program, Captain.

這是電腦程序,上尉

The girl on the train,

all the others, they're lost.

車上的那妞,其他的一切都罹難

I am sorry about that.

我很抱歉

I get it. I get it.

我懂,我懂

I know, quantum physics, parable calculus.

我知道,一切皆是量子力學所演化

You're wrong, Goodwin.

You're just plain wrong.

古德雯,很明顯你錯了

Captain,

Christina is dead.

上尉,克里斯蒂娜死了

She doesn't have to be, Ma'm.

可以避免的,女士

I'll ask Rutledge.

我去求一下拉特利奇博士

I'm asking you.

我在請求你

I'm asking you..... Just..... send me.....

我請求你送我去

然後把我關掉

Captain.

上尉

8分鐘就夠了

It's your choice.

你決定了

At the end of this Source Code

I'll terminate your life support.

源代碼運行完畢,我將終止你的維生系統

There willl be no coming back.

再也回不來了

I am gonna save her, Goodwin!

我會救她的,古德雯

It was an honor, Captain.

這是我的榮幸

And I thank you for your service.

謝謝你的協助

Good luck.

祝你好運

I took your advice.

我聽了你的建議

You're gonna move to

India and become a Guru.

你要去印度做説禪大師

Careful, ma'm.

小心,女士

Yeah, I am gonna go find

myself in the mountains.

對,我要去山上尋求自我

Well maybe you have a cup of coffee

with me before you go.

也許走之前你可以跟我喝杯咖啡

Yeah, I like to do that pre-teen test.

好極,我喜歡出乎意料之事

Good.

很好

Let's do it today.

就今天吧

Let's just skip work.

Bryan can find someone else to assist him.

讓我們拋開工作,布萊恩可以找別人幫忙

- You know what?

- What?

- 你知道嗎?

- 怎麼?

I feel really good.

我感覺好極了

Why?

為啥?

Cause I have been waiting for

weeks for you to ask me for a coffee.

你這杯咖啡,我已等了好幾個星期

Ticket.

車票

Ok.

Just give me a couple of minutes ok?

And I'll be right back.

給我幾分鐘時間,馬上回來

Gotta go...

save the world.

我要去拯救世界

I knew he was a keeper.

我就知道他是個守護者

Beautiful day.

美好的一天

- Ticket.

-Oh, I am sorry. Sorry.

- 車票

- 哦,對不起,抱歉

You trust the DOD?

你信得過國防部?

They got the finances.

他們有財路

Yeah, well sure. Look, if we get the funding.

I guarantee you... we can have at least....

毫無疑問,如果有充足資金,我保證至少可以…

8 source code projects up and running

by the end of the year.

在年底開設並進行8個源代碼實驗項目

- Really that many?

- Maybe more

- 真有這麼多?

- 也許更多

- You're real hero, Dr. Rutledge.

- Oh, thank you

- 你真是個英雄,拉特利奇博士

- 哦,謝謝

- We did save lives today.

- Yes, a true victory for the program

- 今天我們拯救了眾生

- 對,這個程序初戰告捷

- A great victory for us all.

- We'll talk soon

- 這是所有人的勝利

- 我們稍後再談

So...... exciting times.

這是激動人心的時刻

Let's initialize the memory wipe on

SC-1 and start crunching the data.

初始化一號系統的記憶消除裝置,準備清除數據

...

長官

We, we.... we told Captain Stevens,

that we were gonna let him die.

我們告訴史蒂文上尉會讓他死的

Let him die?

He just saved millions of lives today.

讓他死?今天他拯救了數百萬生命

How many other disasters

might he avert down the line?

還有多少災難等着他去阻止

For all we know, he may be the only

candidate with which the system works.

據我們所知,他可能是唯一能讓系統運作的人選

So, let's clear his memory

and reinitialize Source Code.

所以,清除他的記憶,然後初始化源代碼

Shall we?

好嗎?

Yes, sir.

是的,長官

Sorry, I just....

對不起,我只是…

Hey Derek,

this isn't your stop.

嘿,德里克,你還沒到站

Hey Mr. you dropped this.

嗨,先生,你掉了這個

Come on, back here.

過來,到這來

Derek.

德里克

It's over.

結束了

Do you understand?

你明白嗎?

Hey, my name is Derek Frost

I planted a nuclear device in a white van,

我叫德里克·弗羅斯特,我在輛白貨車上放了個核武器

parked in a Glenbrook Station CCR parking lot

停在格倫布魯站的停車場上

right now I am handcuffed to a pole on the

CCR train, headed to Chicago Union Station.

現在我被拷在號芝加哥城郊列車的欄杆上

下一站是芝加哥聯合車站

I am a sick and pathetic human being.

我是個無藥可救的可憐蟲

And I need to be locked away

for a very long time.

我要被關上好一陣了

Ok.

Derek, there's no more burying

the world in rubble today.

德里克,今天再也不會有什麼東西抹平世界

You mind if I borrow this?

我用一下不介意吧

Captain, some of the guys

and I are gonna go celebrate.

上尉,我要和同事們去慶祝了

And.... they want me to initiate

the memory wipe, Captain.

而且…上尉,他們希望我去設置記憶消除器

Hello, Captain.

你好,上尉

- Hello?

- Donald Stevens?

- 你好?

- 唐納德·史蒂文?

Yes.

是我

- My name is Shawn Fentress.

- Who?

- 我叫肖恩·凡崔斯

- 誰?

I served with your son, Colter.

我和你的兒子的戰友

Oh boy...

哦,孩子

It's a..... I am sorry it has taken me

so long to.... call you.

真抱歉過了這麼久,才致電你

Sometimes it just takes a while

to figure out what you wanna say, you know.

有時候要花些時間才想好説什麼

Ah, don't be too hard on yourself...

別太為難自己了

It's not an easy call to make.

打這個電話不容易

How are you doing, Sir?

你怎麼樣,先生?

All that came back was some ash.

It's hard to believe that it was him.

送回來只是他的骨灰,很難辨認會是他

How well did you know him?

你們認識多久?

I was there when he died, Sir.

He said...

他喪命時我就在旁邊,先生,他説…

that the last time that you guys talked, ehm...

was tough

你們最後一次談話很不快,而且…

he wanted to say that he was sorry.

他想説句對不起

I just wanted him back.

我只想他能回來

I loved him so much.

我很愛他

- I wish I could have told him that.

- He knows it

- 我希望你能告訴他

- 他明白

Take care, Mr. Stevens.

保重,史蒂文先生

- You ok?

- Yeah

- 你還好?

- 是的

- Saved the world?

- Sorta

- 拯救了世界?

- 差不多

So, where were we?

那麼,我們講到哪了

Getting some coffee.

喝點咖啡

Dr. Rutledge?

我是拉特利奇博士

What?

什麼?

Shit!

該死

What is too hard about it? I run a business, ok?

Everything moves on time or people get fired.

太難了?這是生意,要麼按時交活要麼滾蛋

That's how it works in the real world.

這就是現實生活

- Minutes

- Hey buddy.

- 分鐘

- 老兄

Don't sweat the small stuff, you'll drown.

別庸人自擾

Oh thank you for the moment of Zen,

but nobody was talking to you.

謝謝,禪宗大師,沒人問你意見

What do you sound, self help cds today?

你想説什麼,以為你是自助唱片嗎?

Why don't you just mind your own business?

你為啥不管好你自己?

Security? Get me a detachment of MPs

here. This instant!

保安?給我送一支軍警小隊,就現在!

- Why are you always so bitter, Max?

- It's a bitter world we living my friend.

- 大佬,你為何總是愁眉苦臉

- 老兄,這世界就是這麼愁苦

What you want from me?

你想怎樣

It doesn't have to be.

未必這樣

I will bet you dollars, that you can't

make all the people on this train laugh.

我用美元賭你無法令全車人笑起來

Oh right...

好吧

Actually, bucks.

實際上我有塊

- Is that your way of making fun of me?

- No, it is to have a better day...

- 你這是逗我玩嗎?

- 為了讓今天更愉快

No, no. It's good. Easiest money ever.

不,注意不錯,更何況有錢可賺

Hey, I... excuse me, people.

嗨,打擾一下諸位

One of our fellow passengers has

decided to offer me some money....

有位乘客決定付錢給我……

What has just gotten into you today?

You're like a different person.

你今天怎麼?像換了個人

- It's the new me.

- I like it

- 全新的自我

- 我喜歡

Women always mess up my last name.

妞們總是弄錯我名字

I was with a girl the other night

and she kept calling me "Getoff".

那晚我和一妞約會,她不停叫我撕開

She goes "get off, get off" "I am "no, Denoff, Denoff",

she: "No, you are fat and you are heavy, get off!"

我問要撕開甚麼,她反駁道你太胖,快死開

- Good?

- seconds.

- 怎樣?

- 秒

Make it .

秒內弄好

Goodwin.

古德雯

Look at all this.

看看這些

What?

什麼?

All this life.

所有這些生命

Goodwin,

open the SC door!

古德雯,打開門

Why you keep looking

at your watch?

你為什麼不停地看錶

Christina, what would you do....

if you knew you had less than a minute to live?

克里斯蒂娜,若人生僅剩一分鐘,你會做什麼

I'd make those seconds count.

我會像這樣倒計時

- I'd kiss you again.

- Again?

- 我要再吻你一次

- 再?

Goodwin, open this god damn door!

古德雯,打開那該死的門!

He has done enough, Dr.

博士,他已經盡職了

Everything is gonna be ok.

一切都會沒問題

It is a beautiful Monday in Chicago today.

這是芝加哥美好的星期一

Temperature is expected to reach the

lower . Right now at the Lake....

預期温度將接近華氏度,現在……

- What, he earned that money.

- Yea, he did

- 怎樣,他賺到那錢了

- 是的,他成功了

- He is funny.

- Speaking of which... I have no cash.

- 他很有趣

- 説了那個“我沒有現金”的段子

Come here, I wanna show you something.

過來,我給你看些東西

- It's such a beautiful day, isn't.

- Yeah, it is a really perfect day

- 今天多麼美好,不是嗎

- 是啊,相當美好

- Do you believe in fate?

- Not really

- 你相信命運嗎?

- 不太信

I'm more of a dumb luck kind of gal.

Come here.

我更相信傻人有傻福,過來

- So, what do you wanna do today?

- I think we should stay here for a while.

- 你今天打算作什麼?

- 我想我們可以在這裏待一會

This feels like exactly where

we're supposed to be, doesn't it?

似乎我們正應該這麼做

- Good Morning, Jeff.

- Good Morning, Captain

- 早上好,傑夫

- 早上好,上尉

"Lilly awoke in an evening dress and an opera

cloak. In her hand were 5 playing cards."

莉莉穿着晚禮服和斗篷醒來,她手裏有五張撲克

"At some point today,

在今天某時候

you re gonna hear about a failed terrorist attack on a commuter train near Chicago."

你會聽到芝加哥附近的列車上發現了未遂恐怖襲擊

You and I kept that bomb from going off.

你和我阻止了炸彈爆炸

An attempted bombing on a

CCR train outside Chicago

芝加哥附近的城郊列車上發現了未遂炸彈襲擊

but it was foiled. and the suspect was

found on board....

但炸彈被解除,並在車上抓到疑犯

Named Derek Frost.

名叫德里克·弗羅斯特

Goodwin, anything I can help you with?

古德雯,有什麼問題嗎?

No, that's fine,

I'll come back later.

不,沒事,我等會再回來

Well, keep an eye out.

留心點

One of these days,

the right crisis is going to rear its head

直至某一天,真正的危機斬頭露角之時

and Source Code is going to have

its moment in the sun.

源代碼便有用武之地

Yes, Sir.

是的,長官

If you re reading this email, then Source Code

works even better than you and Dr. Rutledge imagined.

若你收到這封郵件,説明源代碼比你和博士預期還要好

You thought you were creating 8

minutes of a past event, but you're not.

你們自以重現8分鐘的過去事件,但並非如此

You've created a whole new world.

你們創造了一個嶄新的世界

Goodwin, if I am right...

古德雯,如果我猜對的話

Somewhere at the Source Code facility,

源代碼世界的某個地方

you have a Captain Colter Stevens,

waiting to send on a mission.

你會找到正在等待任務的柯爾特·史蒂文上尉

Promise me you'll help him.

And when you do, do me a favor.

答應我協助他,另外再幫我個忙

Tell him, everything is gonna be ok.

告訴他一切都會沒問題

【劇情簡介】:

“咚,咚”“呼,呼”,急促的心跳聲和喘息聲震耳欲聾。一切都開始模糊,繼而扭曲變形。然後,一陣尖鋭的火車汽笛聲,將柯爾特·斯蒂文斯上尉(傑克·吉倫哈爾飾演)拉回了現實。窗外,是疾馳倒退的綠地。坐在他對面的女子(米歇爾·莫娜漢 飾演)疑惑地看着走神的他,又繼續着話題,柯爾特突然覺得頭皮發麻。他不是這個女子口中的肖恩,也壓根兒就不認識眼前這個叫做克里斯蒂娜的女子,他所記得的最後一件事情,是自己正在阿富汗執行飛行任務。

柯爾特意識到只有一種方法可以證明真相。他衝向洗手間,直愣愣地盯着裏面的鏡子,出現在鏡子裏的人,是一個身着呢子大衣、藍色襯衫,眼中帶着幾分驚恐的中年男子。不是他自己,至少不是他印象中的自己。還沒等他驚魂落定,一股強大的爆炸氣流襲來,整列列車在烈火中被炸成碎片。猛然睜開雙眼,柯爾特驚疑地看着四周,他發現自己身處一個獨立的空間裏,穿着本就屬於他的軍服。

“歡迎回來,柯爾特上尉。”一個温和的女聲在他耳畔響起。緊接着,是一個冷靜的男聲。原來柯爾特被選中執行一項特殊任務,這任務隸屬於一個名叫“源代碼”(Source Code)的政府實驗項目。在科學家的監控下,利用特殊儀器,柯爾特可以反覆“穿越”到一名在列車爆炸案中遇害的死者身體裏,但每次只能回到爆炸前最後的8分鐘,也就是這一天清晨的7點分。理論上,“源代碼”並不是時光機器,“回到”過去的柯爾特無法改變歷史,也並不能阻止爆炸發生。之所以大費周折讓受過軍方專業訓練的柯爾特“身臨其境”,是因為製造這起爆炸的兇手宣稱將於6小時後在芝加哥市中心製造另一次更大規模的恐怖行動。為了避免上百萬人喪生,柯爾特不得不爭分奪秒,在“源代碼”中一次次地“穿越”收集線索,在這爆炸前最後的“8分鐘”裏尋找到元兇。