當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 語錄 > 2013超經典英漢對照愛情語錄,翻譯的太到位了

2013超經典英漢對照愛情語錄,翻譯的太到位了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.42W 次
2013超經典英漢對照愛情語錄,翻譯的太到位了
the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
對於世界,你可能只是一個人,但對於某個人,你卻是整個世界。
   times the perfect person for you is the one you least expect.
有時候,最適合你的人,恰恰是你最沒有想到的人。
   3.I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
我愛你,不是因爲你是誰,而是因爲在你面前我是誰。
   4.I put down my dignity,personality and obstinacy for the sake of you who I am unable to put down.
我放下了尊嚴,放下了個性,放下了固執,都只是因爲放不下你。
   5.I don’t know what to say…I’m just thinking of you a lot at this moment.
我不知道該說什麼,我只是突然在這一刻,很想你。
   me little, love me long.
愛不貴親密,貴長久。
   must be lived with love, happiness, and dreams.
活着一定要有愛,有快樂,有夢想。
   't take people's care for granted. No matter how much they love you, people get tired eventually.
不要把別人的關心當成理所當然。不管他有多愛你,最終也會有疲憊的一天。
   e is always a guy who makes you smile with a text message.
總有那麼有一個人,一條短信就可以讓你露出微笑。
   to talk about a bit of a surprise to people to learn the total patient injury.
談一場戀愛,學會了忍耐,總有些意外,會讓人受傷害。
   is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
愛情就像沙漏,心滿了,腦子就空了。
   ’t look for love. Love will find you.
不用刻意去找尋愛,愛會自然找到你。
   y time I think of you, I find myself smiling without conscious.
每一次想到你,我發現自己都不自覺的在微笑。
   is the child of illusion and the parent of disillusion.
愛情始於幻覺,終於醒悟。本文來自
   equal affection cannot exist, let me love you more.
如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
   is unfair, you can only decide to love a person forever or not and don’t ask for payback. Because love is our own choice.
愛情沒有公平可言,只有你是否願意一直愛一個人,不去管會不會得到迴音。因爲愛,本就是我們自己的選擇。