當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 語錄 > 泰戈爾飛鳥集名句精選

泰戈爾飛鳥集名句精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.35W 次

1、Stray birds of summercome to my window tosing and fly yellow leaves of autumn,which have no songs,flutter and fallthere with a sign.

泰戈爾飛鳥集名句精選

夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那裏。

2、A troupe of littlevagrants of the world,leave yourfootprints in my words.

世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字裏。

3、The world puts off its mask of vastnessto its becomes smallas one song, as onekiss of the eternal.

世界對着它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恆的接吻。

4、It is the tears of the earth that keephere smiles in bloom.

大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持着青春不謝。

5、The mighty desertis burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughsand flies away.

無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑着飛開了。

6、If you shed tearswhen you miss thesun,you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去羣星了。

7、The sands in your waybeg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carrythe burden of their lameness?

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的'歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯挾瘸足的泥沙而俱下麼?

8、Her wishful facehaunts my dreamslike the rain atnight.

她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾着我的夢魂。

9、Once we dreamt that we were wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。

10、Sorrow is hushedinto peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

憂思在我的心裏平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。

11、Some unseen fingers,like an idle breeze,are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.

有些看不見的手,如懶懶的微風似的,正在我的心上奏着潺沅的樂聲。

12、What language is thine, Oh sea? The language of eternal language is thy answer, Oh sky? The language of

eternal silence.

“海水呀,你說的是什麼?”“是永恆的疑問。”“天空呀,你回答的話是什麼?”“是永恆的沉默。”

13、Listen, my heart,to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.

靜靜地聽,我的心呀,聽那世界的低語,這是它對你求愛的表示呀。

14、The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night——it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

創造的神祕,有夜間的黑暗——是偉大的。而知識的幻影卻不過如晨間之霧。

15、Do not seat your love upon a precipicebecause it is high.

不要因爲峭壁是高的,便讓你的愛情坐在峭壁上。

16、I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nodsto me and goes.

我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一個路人似的,停留了一會,向我點點頭又走過去了。

17、There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.

這些微思,是樹葉的籟籟之聲呀;它們在我的心裏歡悅地微語着。

18、What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。

19、My wishes are fools,they shout across the song, my me but listen.

神呀,我的那些願望真是愚傻呀,它們雜在你的哥聲中喧叫着呢。讓我只是靜聽着吧。

20、I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

我不能選擇那最好的。是那最好的選擇我。

21、They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

那些把燈背在背上的人,把他們的影子投到了自己前面。

22、That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

我的存在,對我是一個永久的神奇,這就是生活。

23、We,the rustling leaves,have a voice that answers the storms,but who are you so silent? I am a mere flower.

“我們蕭蕭的樹葉都有聲響回答那風和雨。你是誰呢,那樣的沉默着?”“我不過是一朵花。”

24、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

休息與工作的關係,正如眼瞼與眼睛的關係。

25、Man is a born child,his power is the power of growth.

人是一個初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生長的力量。

26、God expects answers for the flowers he sends us,not for the sun the earth.

神希望我們酬答他,在於他送給我們的花朵,而不在於太陽和土地。

27、The light that plays,like a naked child,among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

光明如一個裸體的孩子,快快活活地在綠葉當中遊戲,它不知道人是會欺詐的