關於外國支票兌現的金融英語口語素材
toshio murata has received a dollar check from his friend in sanfrancisco.
村田俊夫收到了他的朋友從舊金山寄來的美元支票。
he is asking the clerk at the foreign exchange department of the higashi bank to cash it .
他正在要求東銀行外匯部門的職員將這張支票兌現。
clerk :may i help you ,sir ?
職員:可以爲您幫忙嗎,先生?
murata:yes,please frind in san francisco sent me this check for $123.45 .i would like to cash itand get yen for it .
村田:謝謝。我在舊金山的朋友寄給我一張123美元45美他的支票,我想把它兌換成日元。
c:yes,sir check is drawn on a bank in san francisco will take about ten days to clear.
職員:好的。這張支票是從舊金山銀行開出的,大約要花10天時間纔可清算。
m:you mean i can’t get the money right away?
村田:您是說,我不能馬上得到錢嗎?
c:no,we have to send the check to san francisco for collection can give you the proceeds assoon as we collect the funds.
職員:是的,我們必須把支票寄到舊金山去取款。我們一收到這項專款,就會馬上付給您的。
m;then ,you can pay me in yen?
村田:那時,您就能夠支付給我日元了嗎?
c:yes,we will change the proceeds to yen for you will deduct a collection service charge fromthe proceeds ,of course .
職員:是的,我們將把款項爲您換成日元。當然,我們要從中扣除取款的手續費。
m:how much is that?
村田:那要多少錢?
c:normally just a few hundred can ask for a cable remittance from san francisco if youwould like .
職員:通常,只需幾百日元。如果您願意的話,我們可以要求從舊金山爲您電匯,
we could then cash it for you very quickly ,but you would have to pay the charges for the cable .
那樣我們就可以很快地將支票兌現,但是您需要支付電匯費用。
m:no,i can wait for the ten you notify me when you receive the proceeds?
村田:不用了,我可以等10天。你們收到款子後,可以通知嗎?
c:yes,we’ll call you you please endorse the check on the back ?
職員:是的,我們會給您打電話的,請您在支票的後面籤個字,好嗎?
m;you mean sign my name?
村田:您是說簽上我的姓名嗎?
c: please fill out this foreign remittances form .
職員:是的,另外,請填寫一張外匯表。