學習資源 關於幸福快樂英文短句
I’m happy.我很高興
I’m ecstatic.我高興得忘乎所以了。
I’m thrilled.我太激動了。
I’m in heaven.我好象到了天堂。
I’m glad to hear it.聽到這個消息我很高興。
I’ve never been this happy.我從沒有這麼高興過。
That’s good news.真是個好消息。
I feel great.舒服極了。
I’m in a good mood today.我今天心情很好。
I’m walking on air.我高興得飄飄欲仙。
I jumped for joy.我高興得跳了起來。
This is too good to be true.這簡直不敢讓人相信。
Nothing could be more wonderful.沒有比這更讓人高興的了。
I made it!我成功了。
You did it.你幹得不錯。
I’m lucky.我運氣好。
Thank heavens!謝天謝地。
幸福的定義:
iness: a good bank account, a good cook, and a good digestion.
幸福:可觀的銀行存款,好廚子和好胃口。
注:不同人對幸福的定義各不相同,你覺着吃龍蝦幸福,我能吃上肉餡餅就滿足得不得了了。
one said that the ideal life is to live in an English country home, engage a
Chinese cook, marry a Japanese wife, and take a French mistress.
有人說過理想的生活是住在英國鄉村的家裏,僱一箇中國廚師,娶一個日本太太,找一個法國情婦。
注:還有人說理想的生活是早點兒上天堂。
of the happiness in this world consists of possessing what others can’t get.
世界上大多數的.幸福在於擁有他人得不到的東西。
注:幸福就是一種感覺。周圍的人都騎自行車,而你有輛夏利,你感到幸福;如果你有輛富康,周圍人全開寶馬,你可能也不會有幸福感。
iness is not a goal, it is a by-product.
注:你老喊着“我要幸福”未必就幸福,你在做自己喜歡做的事情中感受到幸福。
iness is good health plus a bad memory.
幸福就是好身體加上壞記性。
注:你們家房子着火了,你去鄰居家找洗臉盆接水,結果被新聞聯播吸引住了,把着火的事兒了給忘了。
帶着感恩的心去生活,快樂自然洋溢。
yday is a gift.每天都是一個禮物。
7.I feel happy. I have only two hands, but I have two pairs of gloves.
我很愉快,因爲我只有兩隻手,卻有兩副手套。
注:讓自己高興是件非常簡單的事情。
beautifully everything is arranged by Nature; as soon as a child enters the world,it finds a mother ready to take care of it.
大自然安排的每件事情都很奇妙啊;孩子一來到這個世上,就發現有個母親已經準備好了照料它。
解釋:學習這種從不同的角度看問題的有趣的思維方式,孩子一來到這個世上,媽媽就在那兒等着照顧他。