當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 素材 > 經典浪漫英文愛情句子

經典浪漫英文愛情句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.07W 次

導語:you are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.下面是經典浪漫英文愛情句子,歡迎大家的閱讀和關注。

經典浪漫英文愛情句子

life is the flower for which love is the honey.

生命如花,愛情是蜜。

no words are necessary between two loving hearts.

兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。

precious things are very few in this world. that is the reason there is just one you.

在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。

you make my heart smile.

我的心因你而笑。

the road to a lover's house is never long.

通往愛人家裏的路總不會漫長。

why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?

爲何好女孩總喜歡壞男孩?

being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.

和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某人,你是他的整個世界。

don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

不要爲那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

don't try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

不要着急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別人;在我們終於遇見心儀的`人時,便應當心存感激。

don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

不要因爲結束而哭泣,微笑吧,爲你的曾經擁有。

you are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.

你在時你是一切,你不在時一切是你!

To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic.

以愛還愛的是人性,但爲愛而愛的是神性。

經典英文愛情語句插圖一

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

懼怕愛就是懼怕生活,那些懼怕生活的人已經有四分之三部分死了。

the moonlight stands for my heart!

月亮代表 的心!

The minute you think of giving up,think of the reason why you held on so long .

在你想要放棄的那一刻,想想爲什麼當初堅持走到了這裏。

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。

I send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window.

我想將對你的思念寄予散落的星子,但願那點點的星光能照進你的窗前,伴你好夢

I really like you。

我真的很喜歡你。

I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.

我不要短暫的溫存,只要你一世的陪伴。

I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .

我知道你最喜歡這首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。