當前位置

首頁 > 詩詞歌賦 > 現代詩 > 樹的英語短詩歌優美

樹的英語短詩歌優美

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.18W 次

樹的詩歌,傳達一種精神,表達一種情感。下面是相關的範文,希望對你有幫助。

樹的英語短詩歌優美

  【a poison tree】

I was angry friende:

我與友人結怨:

Itold my wrath,my wrath did end.

我傾訴宣泄,怨怒便告止息。

I was angry with my foe:

我與敵人結怨:

Itold it not,my wrath did grow

我沉默不語,怨怒便暗暗生長。

And I watered it in fears,

在日日夜夜的恐懼中,

Night and morning with my tear;

我用淚水將它澆灌;

And I souned it with my smiles,

微笑着,用溫柔欺瞞的詭計,

And with soft deceitful wiles.

將它照耀。

And it grew both day and night,

它日夜不停的生長,

Till it bore an apple bright,

甚至結出一個蘋果,鮮亮明媚。

And my foe beheld it shine,

我的`敵人瞧見它的光彩,

And he know that it was mine.

知道那是我種下的果實

And into my garden stole,

當夜得漆黑將樹幹裹起,

When then night had veiled the pole;

他悄悄潛入我的花園;

In the morning glad see,

清晨我高興地看到,

My foe outstretched beneath the tree.

我的敵人僵直地躺倒在樹下。

  【The Oak】

By Alfred Tennyson

Live thy life,

Young and old,

Like yon oak,[1]

Bright in spring,

Living gold;

Summer-rich,

Then; and then

Autumn-changed,

Sober-hued[2]

Gold again.

All his leaves

Fall’n at length,

Look, he stands,

Trunk and bough,

Naked strength.

  【A Blooming Tree】

一棵開花的樹

Xi Murong

席慕容

May Buddha let us meet,

如何讓你遇見我

in my most beautiful hours,

在我最美麗的時刻

I have prayed for it,

爲這我已在佛前求了五百年

for five hundred years.

求佛讓我們結一段塵緣

Buddha made me a tree,

佛於是把我化做一棵樹

by the path you may take,

長在你必經的路旁

In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun,

陽光下,慎重地開滿了花

every flower carrying my previous hope.

朵朵都是我前世的盼望

As you are near, listen carefully,

當你走近,請你細聽,那顫抖的葉

the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

是我等待的熱情

As you pass by the tree,

而當你終於無視地走過

without noticing me,

在你身後落了一地的

My friend, upon the ground behind you is not the fallen petals,

朋友啊,那不是花瓣

but my withered heart.

那是我凋零的心